Cedrick B Fernandes
Genre: Non Fiction, Pages: 106, Binding: Paperback, ISBN: 978-93-84333-99-7
The Lord said, “Afterwards I will pour out my Spirit on everyone….” (Joel 2:28-29)
The Good News of the life, the death and the resurrection of Christ Jesus is proclaimed to all mankind irrespective of dead, alive and yet-to-be-born because Christ is same yesterday, today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8) Christ is same yesterday or before 2000 years, Christ is same today, during and after 2000 years and Christ is same tomorrow and forever irrespective of gender, creed, human races, nations, languages, tribes/castes, cultures and traditions. We see Christ in all things and we need to see Christ in all things because Christ is all, Christ is in all (Colossians 3:11) irrespective of Catholic and non-Catholic.
For through Christ God created everything in heaven and on earth, the seen and unseen things, including spiritual powers, lords, rulers, and authorities. In other words, every “person”, “place”, “animal” and “thing” that existed, exists and will exist is created by God through Christ and for Christ. Christ existed before all things and in union with Christ all things have their proper place. Christ is the head of his body, the church and we are the parts of his body making one body of Christ.
The brief summary of this book CREDO is as following:
1. Gregorian calendar – all 12 months will have 30 days only instead of 28, 31 or 29 days. Gregorian calendar is based on the Word of God and not on lunar system, details mentioned in the book CREDO,
2. Liturgical calendar – changes mentioned in the book CREDO, chapter 777. Liturgical calendar is based on the Word of God and not on lunar system or moon.
3. Religiously – there is only one RELIGION that is Christian religion with different Christian creeds, globally details explained in the book CREDO.
4. Socio-political – this book CREDO has something to do with Israel/Jerusalem, restoration of Israel’s international border, reconstruction of holy city-Jerusalem and return of Israelites – details mentioned/explained in the book.
5. This book CREDO has something to do with APOCALYPSE, anti-Christ or anti-theist, end of the world and return of Christ.
6. There are existing six human races: 1. Aryans, 2. Negro, 3. Yellow, 4. Dravidians; there are two more human races, that is, Hebrew race and Jewish race existing in the Middle East. Altogether there are six human race and six civilization existing.
7. This book CREDO has something to do with ECUMENISM and establishment of eternal justice.
As there is no distinction between Jews and gentiles, circumcised and uncircumcised, slaves and free, the Gospel is preached to the dead along with alive and living people, because
1. Christ is same yesterday, today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8)
2. Christ is all, Christ is in all. (Colossians 3:11)
3. They may all be one. (John 17:21)
4. Believers were one in mind and heart. (Acts 4:32)
5. One flock with one shepherd. (John 10:16) ———— One God, one religion-Christianity
Jesus said, “Go, then, to all peoples everywhere and make them my disciples.” (Mathew 28:19)