Genre: Non-Fiction, Pages: 132, Binding: Paperback, ISBN:978-93-83271-57-3
Hello Banker is a collection of short stories about nine young bankers. They come in to the banking world with enthusiasm, dreams and aspirations as also inhibitions, doubts and anxieties.
• I have got a rural posting; will I lose out to my friends in the metros?
• I am an officer; I want a cabin – why should I handle cash?
• I dislike sales; customers dislike salesmen; why should I sell?
• Can I find a shortcut to customer service, sales and growth?
There are many more such questions in their minds.
The experiences of these bankers, their trials and tribulations, their joys and ecstasies, their moments of change, learning and realisation will show you how:
• You can make a difference wherever you are posted
• You can enjoy selling when you understand customer needs
• Customer service and sales can be fun, exciting and rewarding