Genre: Non-Fiction, Pages: 100, Binding: Paperback, ISBN: 978-93-82792-78-9
The general approach of this book of philosophy is remaining same as any other philosophical book. But this book helps readers not only to know about the basic concept of Western Philosophy but also the problems of interpretation. Besides, this book is not only informative but also includes research work.
Author’s objectives for writing this book are –
1. Make available western philosophy to the students and teachers of philosophy in short from.
2. The book can help those students to understand the details about western thinking who are going to western countries for higher studies.
3. About western philosophy there are many books in the market with a very difficult methodical language. So this is an attempt from Author to solve out all the confused issues.
4. Not only for the graduation & post graduation the book is needful for the students of 11th & 12th standard also.
5. The book is necessary for competitive exam as well as research scholar in one hand, in another anyone who is interested in Philosophy may find this book readable. Keeping in mind about all the readers there is a vast use of language in this book. According to Author sometimes it is too simple, where as somewhere it is technical also.