Genre: Non-Fiction, Pages: 290, Binding: Paperback, ISBN: 978-93-83809-69-1
– Lama Amitayus Yongten, head of one of the oldest Gompas in Ladakh area had mastered the great art of transference of soul.
– He informs that he will reincarnate ten solar years after his death, in a far off place and leaves his body in 10 BC.
– The search team moves along the silk route, the famous trade route existing as early as 1000 BC, to locate the divine child.
– Dakini, the empty form of true reality guides them to the child, as per revelations of Lama Yongten.
– Through subtle tests, they locate three children in far off lands.
– Wandering monks succeed in bringing these children to Gompa and train them in Vajrayna a secretive and exclusive doctrine.
– The compassion of Amitayus Buddha to liberate all sentient beings before taking Nirvana results into creation of faiths through these children, eventually followed by billions on our planet.
– A book you cannot miss to read.