Film story writing | Film treatment writing | Commercial treatment writer
We have written treatments of over 2 dozen films, animated films, and tv/web series. Our film story writing techniques assure your script to be your production’s guiding light. A sturdy story to a film is the most essential element for your film production. As a matter of fact, an ineffective treatment makes your film unappealing to the audience which leads to failure. Thus, it is of vital importance to invest in a good film treatment writer in order to come up with an appealing screenplay treatment.
We operate TheScreenplayWriters.com; one of the world’s most popular screenplay writing services.
A treatment is a concise version of the screenplay in 15 – 20 pages, that contains all scenes in the form of a synopsis. A screenplay treatment is a basic form from which a screenplay is expanded. If the treatment or film story writing is strong, it becomes easier to develop a screenplay from it.
Profiles of our primary film story writers
- Pinaki Ghosh – Pinaki Ghosh is a skilled screenplay writer and has written screenplays for over 100 Indian and American films and television shows. He has also authored over 12 books. Pinaki has worked successfully with media brands like BBC, Cartoon Network, National Geographic Channel, ABP Ltd, etc. At the same time, he is the founder of Power Publishers, which is India’s leading book publishing company and Power Publishers & Motion Pictures – a popular film production company in India.
- Jayant Kripalani – Besides being a versatile actor and director, Jayant Kripalani is a veteran screenplay writer in India. Over the years, with his talent, Kripalani has put his effort to bridge the gap between Indian audience and the cross-over in the small screen. He has worked in popular Bollywood movies like 3 Idiots (2009), Ru-Ba-Ru (2008) and Well Done Abba! (2009).
- Binod Ghosal – Binod Ghosal is an academy award (Sahitya Akademi Yuva Puraskar) winner in the year 2011. He has also received other awards like the Somen Chanda Smriti Award for West Bengal Bangla Academy, “Purvarvarata Puraskar”, Shailajananda Award and also the Mitra and Ghosh Smriti Award. He made an entrance in the world of novel writing with, “Some in the Midwest”, which was published in 2013. Since then he has been a prominent and popular writer.
So why wait? Hire us today to write your film story or treatment, which is the foundation step to start a film project.
For full-length screenplay writing, visit this page.
Work samples (Click on the links below)
- A Leap of Faith – LOGLINE AND SUMMARY
- Beauty and the Beast Adaptation brief synopsis
- Delivery – Organ Donor Treatment Complete
- Kickboxer – web series synopsis
- MEMORY I CAN_T FORGET complete treatment
- MY NOT SO INSPIRING LIFE STORY (Drama) – treatment
- Naache Mrityu or Dance with Death_web series_Synopsis v1
- Ocean Club synopsis and logline
- The Doll – SUMMARY
- The Rajkumari, Prostitute, Princess – LOGLINE AND SUMMARY
- VULNERABILITY treatment